The City of Madison Department of Planning asked that we share some information about the Neighborhood Indicators Project:
The City of Madison’s Neighborhood Indicators Project (NIP) has a new website and the latest indicators data are available on this new platform.
City staff are hosting free training workshops open to the community. City staff will be available to train anyone on how to use NIP using one of your personal devices (laptop, tablet or smartphone) or using one of the computers that will be available on-site (number varies).
The workshops are scheduled for:
- Wednesday, October 10, 5:30-6:30pm (Lussier Community Education Center – CUNA Room, 55 S. Gammon Road)
- Thursday, October 18, 6:00-7:00pm (The Village on Park – Computer Lab, 2300 S. Park Street)
- Wednesday, October 24, 6:00– 7:00pm (Goodman Community Center – Bolz Room B, 149 Waubesa Street)
If you plan to attend any of these workshops, reply to Milena Bernardinello
On Saturday, November 17, an additional training will be held as part of the Mayor’s Neighborhood Conference. Conference registration is required.
In the meantime, please consider the following:
- Explore the new NIP website at www.cityofmadison.com/ni
- Once you have explored the website, Rate us at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NIPwebfeedback